For Dreamlines GmbH, the protection of your privacy and personal data is of great importance. We also pay much attention to the aspect of data protection during the implementation of our Internet activities. Through the utilisation of our respective information and services, you declare your consent to the following regulations for the collection and use of data.
(1) Our data protection practice harmonises with the applicable data protection legislation regula-tions and the other legal specifications. In order to protect your data as effectively as possible against manipulation, loss, destruction or unauthorised access, we use technical and organisational safety measures which are continuously updated in accordance with the technical and legislational developments. In this text, we inform you about the collection of personal data on your use of our website. Personal data is all data which can be personally related to you. This includes information such as in particular your name, your address, your IP address, your telephone number, your email address or your credit cards or account details for payments
(2) The responsible entity in accordance with Art. 4 Section 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”) is Dreamlines GmbH, Hermannstraße 9, 20095 Hamburg (“Dreamlines”). You can find information on the company and contact details in our Legal Notice. Should you have questions, wishes or comments on the subject of “data protection” at Dreamlines, please contact our Data Protection Officer via email on email@example.com or via post to the address stated in our Legal Notice with the addendum “The Data Protection Of-ficer”.
(3) Should you contact us via email or via a contact form, the data reported to you (your email address, and if applicable your name and telephone number) will be saved by us so that we can respond to your queries. The data thus accumulated shall be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to save it, or shall be restricted regarding processing in case statutory reten-tion requirements exist.
(4) If we wish to make use of commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offers, or to use your data for advertising purposes, then we shall inform you below in detail on the respective processes. Here we also state the determined criteria for the duration of storage.
(5) Please observe that in particular during the booking process for tourism services, personal data on those travelling with you may also be collected. Please therefore ensure that all in-formation relating to third parties has been provided with their respective consent.
In case of merely informational use of the website, i.e. when you do not log in or transmit information to us in any other way, we shall only collect the personal data which your browser trans-mits to our server. Should you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is neces-sary for us for technical reasons in order to show you the website and to guarantee its stability and security (the respective legal basis is Art. 6 Section 1 p. 1 lit. f of the GDPR):
– IP address – Date and time of request – Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) – Content of request (specific page) – Access status/HTTP status code – The respective transferred data quantity – Website from which the request comes – Browser – Operating system and its interface – Language and version of the browser software.
(1) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are saved on your computer during your use of our website. Cookies are small text files which are saved on your hard drive as as-signed by the browser you use, through which certain information flows to the entity which has placed the cookies. Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses onto your computer. They serve to make the range of Internet offers provided more user-friendly and ef-fective in general. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. This website uses the follow-ing types of cookies, the scope and function of which are to be explained as follows:
– Transient cookies, see (2) – Persistent cookies, see (3) – Third-party cookies, see (4)
(2) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These save a so-called session ID through which different re-quests by your browser can be assigned to the joint session. In this way, your computer can be recognised again if you return to our website. Session cookies are used in order to facili-tate navigation on our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
(3) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a certain period of time, which can differ per cookie. Persistent cookies permit us to present advertising to you based on your visit to our website (see Clause 9 of this data protection declaration). You can delete the cookies by adjusting the security settings in your browser at any time.
(4) We also work together with different third-party providers who support us in displaying adver-tisements relevant for you on the Internet (see Clause 9 of this data protection declaration). These third parties can also save cookies on the hard drive of your computer (third-party cookies). You can delete the cookies by adjusting the security settings in your browser at any time.
(5) You can configure your browser settings in accordance with your requirements at any time, and, for example, reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we hereby wish to point out that you then may not be able to use all functions of this website.
(7) [The flash cookies used are not collected by your browser, but rather through your flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are deposited on your end device. These objects save the required data independent of the browser you use, and have no au-tomatic expiry date. If you do not wish flash cookie processing, you must install an appropri-ate Add-On e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe-Flash-Killer-Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by setting the private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually.
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website (see Clause 2 of this data protection declaration), we offer different services which you can use if you wish. To do this, you gener-ally have to state further personal data which we use to provide the respective service and for which the previously-stated basic principles for data processing apply.
(2) If you utilise further services by our website, we collect personal data on the provision of the respective service. This takes place in particular during the reservation or booking of a tour-ism service, but also in other cases such as during the participation in competitions or when subscribing to a Newsletter (see Clause 12 of this data protection declaration). We expressly wish to state here that we do not sell personal data, in particular addresses, to third parties.
(3) If the collection of your personal data takes place with regard to the reservation of booking of a tourism service or the payments related to this or for the provision of the services you re-quest. Here we forward your personal data in the required scope to the respective contractual partner (e.g. shipping companies, airlines, hotels, travel agents, car rental companies, invoic-ing and sales system service providers or travel insurers). The automated forwarding of your data to a credit-checking company shall exclusively take place in case of payments with cred-it cards.
(4) Processing of your personal data for advertising or market research purposes shall take place exclusively within the scope of the legal provisions.
(5) With relation to the use of our website, personal data can be forwarded to our system service provider (in particular operators of hosting systems, Internet booking engines, web analysis service providers, global distribution systems and marketing service providers). These sys-tem service providers assist us to constantly improve our range of offers and services.
(6) Furthermore, we can forward your personal data to third parties if we offer promotion partici-pations, competitions, conclusions of contracts or similar services together with partners. You can obtain further information by stating your personal data.
(7) In part, we use external service providers for the processing of your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us; are bound to our instructions and are inspected regularly.
(8) If our service providers or partners have their headquarters in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we keep you informed on the consequences of this situation in the description of the offer.
(1) If you wish to utilise our services, you must state the personal data we require so that a contract can be concluded and your order can be processed. Mandatory information re-quired for the processing of the contracts are marked separately; further information is voluntary. We process the data stated by you in order to process your order. For this purpose, we can forward your payment details to our principal bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 Section 1 p. 1 lit. b of the GDPR. (2) If the collection of your personal data takes place with relation to the reservation of book-ing of a tourism service, we use this data for the execution and processing of the tourism service or the payment processes related to it or for the provision of the services you re-quire. For this purpose, we forward your personal data in the required scope to the re-spective contractual partner (e.g. shipping companies, airlines, hotels, travel agents, car rental companies, invoicing and sales system service providers or travel insurers).
We can also process the data stated by you in order to inform you about further interesting products from our portfolio or to send you emails continuing technical information.
(3) Due to trading and fiscal law specifications, we are obligated to save your address, payment and order data for a duration of ten years. However, after [two years] we impose a processing restriction, i.e. your data is then merely used to comply with the legal obligations.
(4) In order to process your personal data as securely as possible, we use, in particular during the booking of tourism services mediated by us, the security software SSL (Secure Socket Layer). This means that the data transfer also takes place in code.
(1) If you have issued your consent for the processing of your data, you can revoke this consent at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your person-al data after you have expressed this revocation to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may make an objection to this processing. This is the case in particular if this processing is not required for fulfilment of the contract with you, which is presented by us respectively for the following description of the functions. If you exercise such an objection, we will examine the situation and will either cease the processing of your data or adapt it, or indicate to you our compelling legitimate grounds for continuing with the processing.
(3) Naturally, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of adver-tising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us accordingly of your objection to ad-vertising via the following contact data: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(1) The use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “Cookies“, text files which are stored on your computer and which facilitate the analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie regarding your use of this website is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In case the IP anonymisation is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be abbreviated in advance by Google within member states of the Euro-pean Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. As commissioned by the operator of this website, Google will use this in-formation to assess your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services related to use of the website and the Internet to the website opera-tor.
The IP address transmitted from your browser within the scope of Google Analytics shall not be merged with other Google data.
You can prevent the storage of your cookies by adjusting the settings in your browser soft-ware appropriately; however we hereby wish to point out that you may then not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. In addition, you can prevent the collection of the data generated through the cookie related to your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
Google Analytics uses the website with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. In this way, the IP ad-dresses are further processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of relating them to a specific person. Therefore, if the data collected on you can be related to a specific person, the possibility is excluded and the personal data thus deleted immediately.
We use Google Analytics in order to analyse use of our website and to regularly improve it. We can improve our range of offers via the statistics obtained, and make them more interest-ing for you as users. With regard to the exceptional cases in which personal data is transmit-ted to the USA, Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Ana-lytics is Art. 6 Section 1 p. 1 lit. f of the GDPR.
Information on the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html; Overview regarding data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and the data protection declara-tion: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
This website also uses Google Analytics for the cross-device analysis of visitor flows con-ducted via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your user characteris-tics in your customer account under “My data”, “Personal data”.
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Google+, Twitter. Here we make use of the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our website, no personal data is initially forwarded to the providers of the plug-in. The provider of the plug-in can be identified via the marking on the box over the first letter of their name or logo. We make it possible for you to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the but-ton. Only if you click on this marked field and thus activate it does the plug-in provider re-ceive the information that you have called up the appropriate website of our online offer. In addition, the data stated in Clause 2 of this declaration is transmitted. In the case of Face-book, according to the statement by the provider, the IP address is anonymised immediately after collection within Germany. Therefore, through the activation of the plug-in, personal data is transmitted by you to the respective plug-in provider and saved there (for US-American providers in the USA). Because the plug-in provider in particular undertakes the collection of data via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies prior to clicking on the grey box concerning the safety settings for your browser.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing, nor are we aware of the full scope of the data collection, the purposes of processing and the storage time periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the collected data through the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider saves the data collected on you as a user profile, and uses this for the purposes of advertising, market research or the design of their website according to your re-quirements. Such an assessment in particular takes place (also for users who are not logged in) for the presentation of user-specific advertisement and in order to inform other users of the social networks as to your activities. You have the right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider in order to ex-ercise this right. We offer you the possibility via the plug-ins to interact with the social net-works and other users so that we can improve our range of offers and design them to be more interesting for you as users. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 Section 1 p. 1 lit. f of the GDPR.
(4) The forwarding of data takes place independent of whether you possess an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there or not. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data already collected by us will be directly assigned to your existing plug-in provider account. If you press the activated button and, for example, link the pages, the plug-in pro-vider will also save this information in your user account and will publicly share your contacts. We recommend that you regularly log out after use of a social network to avoid assignments to your profile by the plug-in provider.
(5) You can obtain further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing through the plug-in provider in the following data protection declarations listed be-low. There you can also receive further information on your respective rights and settings possibilities for the protection of your private sphere.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in provider and URL with their data protection information:
[Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; Further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications as well as http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-in fo#everyoneinfo. Facebook is subject to the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de. Google is subject to the EU-US-Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(1) These website uses the online advertising service Google AdSense, through which advertise-ments designed to fit your interests can be presented. We are thus pursuing our interests in showing you advertisements which may be of interest to you in order to make our website more appealing. For this purpose, your statistical information is recorded and processed by our advertising partners. These advertisements can be identified via the information “Google advertisements” in the respective advertisement.
(2) When you visit our website, Google receives the information that you have called up this website. For this purpose, Google makes use of a web beacon in order to place a cookie on your computer. The data stated in Clause 2 of this declaration is transmitted. We neither have any influence on the data collected, nor is the full scope of the data collection and the dura-tion of storage known. Your data is transmitted to the USA and assessed there. When you are logged in with your Google account, your data can be directly assigned to it. If you do not wish this assignment via your Google profile, then you must log out. It is possible that this data on contractual partners of Google may be forwarded to third parties and authorities. The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 Section 1 p. 1 lit. f of the GDPR.
(3) You can prevent the installation of the Google AdSense cookies in different ways: a) by ad-justing the settings in your browser software appropriately; in particular the suppression of third-party cookies means that you will no longer receive advertisements from third parties; b) Through deactivation of the interest-related advertisements in Google by following the link http://www.google.de/ads/preferences, whereby this setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; c) Through deactivation of the interest-related provider advertisements, which are part of the self-regulatory campaign “About Ads”, via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby this setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; d) Through permanent deactivation in your browsers Firefox, Internet explorer or Google Chrome by following the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We hereby wish to inform you that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
(4) You can obtain further information on the purpose and scope of the collection of data and its processing as well as further information on your rights and settings possibilities for the pro-tection of your privacy at: Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; data protection regulations for advertisements: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/technologies/ads. Google is subject to the EU-US Pri-vacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(1) We use the offer provided by Google Adwords in order to draw your attention to our attrac-tive range of offers with the aid of advertising (so-called Google Adwords) on external web-sites. With relation to the data from the advertising campaigns, we are able to gauge the suc-cess of the individual advertising measures. We thus pursue our interests in showing you ad-vertisements which are of interest to you and in achieving a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(2) This advertising is delivered by Google via so-called “Ad servers”. For this purpose, we use Ad server cookies, through which certain parameters for the measurement of success such as the display of the advertisements or clicks by the user can be measured. If you reach our website via a Google advertisement, then Google Adwords will save a cookie on your PC. These cookies generally lose their validity after 30 days, and are not intended to identify you personally. The unique cookie ID, the number of Ad impressions per placement (frequency), the last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (a marker stating that the user no longer wishes to be addressed) are generally saved as analysis values with this cookie.
(3) These cookies permit Google, to recognise your Internet browser. If a user visits certain pag-es on the website of an Adwords customer, and the cookie saved on their computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer can detect that the user has clicked on the advertise-ment and has been forwarded to the page. Each Adword customers is assigned a different cookie. Cookies cannot thus be traced via the websites of Adwords customers. We ourselves do not collect and process personal data during the stated advertising measures. We are merely provided with statistical assessments by Google. Based on these assessments, we can detect which of the advertising measures used is particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising; in particular, we are unable to identify the us-er based on this information.
(4) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically builds up a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data which is collected through the use of this tool by Google, and therefore provide you with infor-mation in accordance with our current knowledge: Through the integration of AdWords con-versions, Google receives the information that you have called up the appropriate part of our Internet presentation or have clicked on our advertisement. Inasmuch as you are registered for a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not yet logged in, it is possible that the provider can find out and save your IP address.
(5) You can prevent participation in this tracking procedure in various ways: a) by adjusting your browser software settings appropriately; in particular the suppression of third-party cookies will prevent you receiving any advertisements from third-party providers; b) Through deactiva-tion of the cookies for conversion tracking by adjusting the settings in your browser so that cookies from the http://www.googleadservices.com are blocked, https://www.google.de/settings/ads, whereby this setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; c) Through deactivation of the interest-related advertisements by the provider, which are part of the self-regulatory campaign “About Ads”, via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby this setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; d) Through permanent deactivation in your browsers Firefox, Internet explorer or Google Chrome by following the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We hereby wish to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
(6) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 Section 1 p. 1 lit. f of the GDPR. You can find further information on Google data protection here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, you can visit the website for the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) on http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
In addition to Adwords conversions, we use the Google Remarketing App. This represents a procedure using which we wish to address you again. Using this application, we can show you our advertisements again during your further use of the Internet after you use our website. This takes place using cookies stored in your browser via which your user characteristics when visiting different websites are collected and assessed by Google. In this way, your prior visits to our website can be determined by Google. According to a statement by Google, no merger of the data collected within the scope of remarketing with any of your personal data saved by Google occurs. In particular, according to Google, pseudonymization is used during remarketing.
We can exchange information such as technical codes from your registration information on our website or our CRM System with reliable advertising partners. In this way, your devices and/or environments can be linked, and you can be offered a seamless user experience in-volving all the devices and environments you use. Please find more details on these link ca-pacities in the data protection regulations which you can view in the abovementioned plat-forms or the explanations below. Data protection regulations by Criteo: http://www.criteo.com/de/privacy
(1) Furthermore, the website uses the remarketing function “Custom Audiences” by Facebook Inc. (“Facebook”). In this way, users of the website can be presented with interest-related advertis-ing within the scope of a visit to the social network Facebook or other websites also using the procedure (“Facebook Ads”). In this way, we pursue our interests of showing you pertinent advertisements. (2) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser will automatically build a direct connection with the Facebook server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data which is collected through the use of this tool through Facebook, and therefore keep you informed in accordance with our status of knowledge: Through the integration of Facebook Custom Audi-ences, Facebook receives the information that they have called up the appropriate website for our Internet presentation or have clicked on one of our advertisements. If you are registered for a Facebook service, then Facebook can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Facebook or have not logged in, it may be possible for the provider to find out and save your IP address and further identification characteristics.
(3) The deactivation of the “Facebook Custom Audiences” function is possible [here and] for logged-in users on https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#_.
(4) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 Section 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. You can obtain further information on data processing through Facebook on https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
(1) This website continues to conduct analyses of user conduct via so-called A/B testing. Here we can display to you our websites with slightly varied contents depending on a profile as-signment carried out on you. In this way, we can analyse our range of offers, improve them regularly and design them to be more interesting for you as user. The legal basis for A/B test-ing is Art. 6 Section 1 p. 1 lit. f of the GDPR.
(2) For the purposes of this assessment, cookies (see clause 3 of this data protection declara-tion) are stored on your computer. The information thus collected is exclusively saved by the responsible person on your server in [Germany]. You can prevent this assessment through the deletion of existing cookies and by preventing the cookies being saved. If you prevent the cookies being saved, we hereby wish to point out that you may not be able to use our web-site to its full extent. The prevention of the storage of cookies is possible through adjustment of your browser settings.
(3) Prior to execution of the analysis, the IP addresses are to be further processed in abbreviated form and a direct personal reference can thus be excluded. The IP address transmitted by your browser shall not be merged with other data we have collected. (4) This website uses visual website optimisers for the execution and assessment of A/B testing.
(1) Through your consent, you can subscribe to our Newsletter, via which we keep you informed on our current interesting range of offers. The procured goods and services are designated in the declaration of consent.
(2) For registration to our Newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that we send an email to the email address you have stated in your registration, in which we request your confirmation that you wish the Newsletter to be sent to you. If you do not con-firm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically de-leted after one month. In addition, we will save your IP addresses used and the times of your registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to verify your registration and if applicable to be able to clarify any misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only information obligatory for the transmission of the Newsletter is your email address. The statement of further, specially-marked data is voluntary and is used so that we can ad-dress you by name. After your confirmation, we save your email address for the purpose of sending you the Newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 Section 1 p. 1 lit. a of the GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the transmission of the Newsletter at any time and cancel the Newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in all Newsletter emails or through a message to our Call Center employees, or via the contact data stated in the Imprint.
(5) We use the secure platform of the email service provider “Salesforce Marketing Cloud” for the administration of our mailing recipients and for the transmission of our Newsletter as well as for the analysis of the opening and click rates for our Newsletter. Salesforce Marketing Cloud is an offer provided by Salesforce.com, Inc., The Landmark at One Market, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA. This company is a member of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Frame-work, a special data protection agreement made between the European Union and the United States. You can find further information on the data protection regulations of Salesforce Mar-keting Cloud under: salesforce.com/company/privacy/.
The Trusted Shops Trustbadge has been integrated into this website for the display of any assess-ments collected using Trusted Shops.
This serves to preserve within the scope of a balance of interests with legitimate prevailing interests in the optimised marketing of our range of offers in accordance with Art. 6 Section 1 p. 1 lit. f of the GDPR. The Trustbadge and the services procured through it represent an offer by Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Cologne.
On calling up the Trustbadge, the web server automatically saves a so-called server logfile which con-tains for example your IP address, date and time of the retrieval, the transmitted data quantity and the requesting provider (access data), and which documents the retrieval. This access data is not as-sessed and is automatically overwritten at the latest seven days after the end of your visit to the page.
Further personal data shall only be transmitted to Trusted Shops if you have consented to its trans-mission, if you decide after conclusion of an order for the use of Trusted Shops products or if you have already registered for its use. In this case, the contractual agreement concluded between you and Trusted Shops shall apply.
(1) You possess the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
– Right to information – Right to correction or deletion – Right to restriction of processing – Right to object to processing – Right to data portability